Coffee Pods, Coffee Beans & Espresso Machines
ESE Coffee Pods
The UK ESE Coffee Pod experts, Coffee Beans, Commercial and Domestic Espresso Machines - superb coffee, unbelivable prices and legendary service!
have found the ideal solution to enable small establishments to serve
fresh espresso or cappuccino to their customer at little cost and with
minimum waste. There is no doubt that customer demand for espressos and
cappuccinos have greatly increased in the past decade, with the onset of
the café society and an undeniable influence from Europe. The majority
of establishments in the catering trade now offer such an option, but
for smaller bars and coffee shops training staff to use the traditional
Cappuccino machines coupled with the high level of waste can mean they
lose out in the long run.
- The key to its success is an ESE
coffee pod (just like a round tea bag), which contains enough espresso
coffee for one cup. Each ESE coffee pod is individually wrapped in an
airtight wrapper, which means the coffee has that “just roasted” taste
with no waste and minimal skill required by the operator.
- With 20 years experience of selling Espresso and Cappuccino systems, Managing Director Damien Watson saw a need for an economical and efficient alternative to traditional Cappuccino Machines. The result is Espressione’s latest machine The Amie, which has been successfully launched in Pubs, Clubs, Tearooms and Restaurants nationwide.
Espressione are a high quality Italian Espresso E.S.E Coffee Pods (Easy Serve Espresso). Blended and packed by our roaster in Naples, our core range consists of three varieties and now FREE delivery on 6 or more boxes of 18 coffee pods.
ESE Coffee Pods and Coffee Roasting Process ...... It
is dark roasted for true European taste. The system is ecologic and uses
hot air pre-treated to roast instead of having a heating source
directly into the roasting machine. The green beans are also pre-heated
before entering in the roasting unit which avoids the thermal shock.
With this system there is no smoke and the roasting temperature is never higher than 210/220ºC instead of the normal 300ºC in the conventional units. Of course the roasting time is higher, but the result is much better, and assures even roasting through out the body of the bean. Remember, these are packed ONE COFFEE POD per foil pack; this means the ESE Coffee Pod stays fresh until you want to use it. NOT all other coffee pods are packed like this.
- +Capsule Coffee
- ESE Coffee Pods 44mm
- Coffee Beans
- Filter & Cafetiere Coffee
- Douwe Egberts Coffee. Filter and Phillips Senseo®
- Sugar, Hot Chocolate , Biscuits etc
- +Barista Accessories
- +Crockery Glassware and Disposables
- +Water Treatment & Cleaning Products
- +Office & Domestic Espresso Coffee Machines
- +Commercial Espresso & Filter Coffee Machines
- +Espresso Machine Spare Parts
- Sowden SoftBrew System
- Jamie Oliver Jme Collection
- Monin Syrups
- +Search Products by Brand
Call: 0800 970 1441
Welcome to our ESE Coffee Pod & Coffee shop on the web. Browse our range of coffee, consumables, and coffee machines, and place your order using our secure payment system. We suppliy both retail and trade customers across the UK who have come to rely on the service and reputaion that we have worked hard to achieve. - Oh and naturally our prices are some of the keenest you will find anywhere!
Spend over £50 and we will post it for free
orders over £100 Free Next working day delivery
Free delivery for 6 or more boxes of 18 ESE Coffee Pods